Most of the elementary schools in Salt Lake City seem to have more random days off than in years past. Sometimes these days can catch parents off guard. What to do when your kids are going to be home all day in the middle of the week?! Well, if you didn’t schedule appointments with your Draper pediatrician or dentist for a check-up, then try one of these fun ideas to keep your kids active and healthy on their days off.
1. Help them make a treasure hunt, indoors our out, depending on the weather. Once they’re done they can invite friends over to find the treasure (the treasure can be almost anything, since the real prize is following the clues!). When the hunt is over, serve a small picnic for the hungry hunters.
2. Hold an art exhibit. Get out the paints and modeling clay and then let your kids spend the morning creating works of art to display.
3. Healthy kids are active kids, so help them plan a kid Olympics! Give them the freedom to choose how to judge and award medals, then sit back and watch them wear themselves out!
4. Have a family history day. Encourage your kids to write in their journals and ask them to share some favorite family stories that you can record in their own words. If you have stories of your ancestors, this is a good time to share them with your kids.
5. Go visit a local San Antonio, Texas (TX), Atlanta, Georgia (GA), or Orlando, Florida (FL) museum, historical site, petting zoo, or aquarium. Remember, this is a day to do something with your kids that you’ve always been putting off, so do it!
6. Visit a resident of a local Salt Lake City convalescent home. Some elderly men and women rarely get visitors. Your kids will feel good about brightening someone’s day. They could bring them flowers or an original piece of art. (See activity number 2.) My name is Adam Paul Green and I want to help Salt Lake City families to raise healthy, happy kids. Issues such as proper nutrition for children and childhood obesity in Orlando, Florida (FL) concern me. I am the owner of a Salt Lake City area home business that sells Xocai.
If you are interested in learning more, visit my web site at http://adampaulgreen.com or call me at 801-809-7766.
Chocolatier Adam Paul Green
Draper, Utah 84020
Join Winners Circle International today!
I am Adam Paul Green, and I am a Draper-based Xocai artisan chocolate distributor. I joined Xocai in April 2005. I sell the industry-leading Xocai and Xocai online and in Draper, San Antonio, Texas (TX), Atlanta, Georgia (GA), and Orlando, Florida (FL). Our valued Salt Lake City customers recommend Xocai because Xocai Xocai product have changed my life, I have been able to eliminate several medications taken on a daily basis. MXI has presented the opportunity for my family to supplement our income and recieve huge tax advantages..
Winners Circle International is also a fantastic Xocai home-based business in the Salt Lake City area. Utah entrepreneurs can supplement their income by cashing in on a high-demand Utah healthy artisan chocolate market. To learn more about Winners Circle International, visit http://adampaulgreen.com.
Call me at 801-809-7766 to own your own Xocai business in Draper, San Antonio, Texas (TX), Atlanta, Georgia (GA), or Orlando, Florida (FL).